Policies / Refunds
Refunds, Cancellation, and Rescheduling Policy
1. No call no shows are not allowed! Once you register and pay for a class you are required to attend the class or you will forfeit your entire payment. Notice needs to be given by you BEFORE the start time of your class. Work, weather and traffic are not excuses and ALL excuses given after your class has taken place, will not be acceptable. You need to communicate by email or phone regarding any conflicts before your CPR class starts, no exceptions!
2. Your spot in class is guaranteed upon receipt of payment and your attendance is required on that day and time, or you will forfeit your payment.
3. We're happy to issue you a refund, less a 30% administrative fee, if you cancel more than seven days prior to class. No refunds are provided within seven days of the class.
4. If you have to reschedule we will gladly work with you to reschedule. Contact us via email or phone to make arrangements 24 hrs. prior to class, failure to do so will jeopardize your payment. You can reschedule once at no charge, if you miss again you will need to pay again.
5. In the very rare event that we have to cancel your class, you will be contacted directly before the class takes place to make alternate arrangements.
6. If you anticipate being more than 10 minutes late or having to leave early, please contact us to coordinate a different class. We are required to ensure that each class participant is present when essential information is addressed. You can't be more than 10 minutes late for our CPR class, traffic and weather are not excuses. You are required to be present during the entire class and leaving early is not allowed.
Information provided to Elite CPR LLC is never sold and is only disclosed under the
1. Upon request of your school or employer, we will verify your attendance in training.
Click our logo to the right to schedule a class
2. Accrediting agencies such as the American Heart Association and American Red Cross require instructors to provide course rosters which contain names and contact information of attendees for issuance of course completion certificates and quality assurance follow up.